Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Random Pictures........





Tanner wearing the "Guatemala" hat. I don't think that it is supposed to be flipped to look like a peter pan hat.


Zach..... Oh Zach! He looks like he is having a terrible time, but I think that every time I take a picture of him he always has to look like he's sad. He's really not!



I kept telling Jayla to slide down the slide and she wouldn't. Why ? Because they are hot. I kept telling her "no their not, they're plastic" but they were.

Jake, finding the shade with G'ma and Jayla. That was the only "safe" spot from flying wood chips. He was doing the "flying".

This is a family picture from the Lewis reunion. I don't have a yellow ear. Zach had given me a beautiful flower, a dandelion.
I guess I have some sort of "thing" with making food look like other food. This was for Zach's B-day. It is a sherbet watermelon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented in making food look like other food. Very cute.

It's nice to see photos of everyone! Cami has been telling me all morning that we are flying out there to visit on July 10th...if only that were true.

You should have the kids take video of your Miracles song & post it on the blog, missy. Also, I keep thinking about doing the random 8, but nothing interesting ever comes to mind.

Anonymous said...

Great family picture. I had a super time haning out with you guys. Thanks for letting me come.
Love~Gma