Friday, July 11, 2008

It seems that I am always on edge. I am tired of constantly trying to "fix" the house. I have pin-pointed some of my anxiety, as things not being organized. I am challenging myself to get a handle on this. This is not a remodel. Just a organization effort

I start to try, and then say "it is too expensive, I give up." I am not using that statement as an excuse any longer. I am going to be frugal and get inventive so that I can finally have peace of mind.

My challenge: to take a room a week. 7 days is all I have to spend in that room to get it organized and then move on. I will be inventive and try to think outside the box to get that room in order.

First room: laundry room- I spend way more time there than I want to. It is the entrance from the garage and I want it to be the main entrance for the fam. Here is the before.........



I will post an after next week. Any and all comments or ideas are greatly appreciated. (my camera is working! YA!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your endeavor. When you figure it out please please let me know!

Also good luck to Dan with his ankle!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I also wish you luck with the organization thing. As you know, I have never found the secret.
Love~Mom

Anonymous said...

First of all I hope things go well for Dan, that he won't be in too much pain, & has a good recovery.
Also, I wish you happy organizing & look forward to seeing the transformation. I have some thoughts & ideas for you, but I'll have to post them later (don't have time right now...we're headed out the door).