Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorry.... not a good way to start my ambitious organizing project. I will make this challenge "due" next Fri.

Thank you for all of your 'well-wishes' for Dan. He is doing good. His Dr. told me "I aggressively cleaned out all the old scar tissue and cleaned him up. He had a lot of junk in there." They cut him open at his calf and lengthened the tendon. Dan says his ankle feels great, but that his calf is what is really hurting him. So, hopefully this will just prolong the inevitable. His Dr. also said that as long as this "cleaning him out" thing keeps working we will just continue to do this unless the pain doesn't go away after the surgeries. So about every 2-3 years he will continue this cycle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the surgery went alright. Were you ever able to find the kind of ice pack you were looking for?
Love~Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope Dan's recovery is going well. That's too bad he has to go through it every few years, but hopefully it gives him some relief! We're thinking about ya.