Thursday, July 03, 2008

Football is already starting.....

Tanner has been doing a Speed and Agility camp this month. It is 1 hr 3x's a week. His last camp was Wed. (July 2). Usually while he does this I put the other 3 over at the long jump area, because there is sand and shade, and I try to get in at least a 1/2 hr run around the track( the camp is at the H.S. ) I say 1/2 hr. because it takes me at least 20 to 30 min. getting the other kids situated. Well since this was Tanners last day at camp I decided I should probably get some pics. Due to the unforeseen migraine that graced my being, these were the only pictures I could muster before I felt the nausea set in.


getting ready to warm up




doing some warm-ups



Running



playing some "buff" ball (?) They can only take 3 steps and then have to throw it to a team mate.


Some of the other drills they do are agility ladders, parachutes, boxes etc.

1 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

I just caught up with you guys again. My blog reading has gone to pot since the move. I am so sad that you guys are probably going to be moving. Is it a permanent thing? I am going to look at our calendar and find some days to invite you guys over for dinner. My kids are so bored with no friends around, and they are always begging me to invite people over for dinner. I think that I am finally sane enough for company.