Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Tagged.......



1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating!

Here's what came up. This is (from left to right) SIL-Raenie, Lil'sis- Ellen, Big sis-Martha, Me and Jayla. We took this picture while visiting Martha in Huntsville, UT it was the fall of '02. At the time this was all the girls in the "Pratt" fam. Since then we have added Cami and Kenzie. When I look at this picture I think..... Wow I feel old!

Tag your it..... Martha, Alycia (if you are reading this you better do it ;), Kay and Kathy. Hope to see some fun pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I feel old, too. Seems like that photo was taken just yesterday, though. Too bad it wasn't. :) Although then our clan would be missing some people & that would suck. I'll play tag.

Raenie said...

I can't believe how much Kenzie looks like Jayla in that picture!