Thursday, January 08, 2009

Little steps......


I am never good at New Year resolutions. I always set myself up for failure, because I think I can turn into Super Woman and get everything done. So this year I have ONE resolution. It is this.....

3-4 goals that can be worked on per month.

January Goals
1. Workout! NO EXCUSES! It has been made easier with the gym that has a cool kid zone. So far since receiving this wonderful gift I have gone at least 5 times a week. YA! I feel like a better person and more clear headed. I hope I will start to see results soon, to keep me going. If not, it is still good for the mental break it gives me.

2. Read the Sunday school lesson and Relief Society lessons in advance.

3. Take one room a month and fix the things that drive me CRAZY. This month I will focus on the kitchen.

4. Have Family Home Evening. I know that this is supposed to be a weekly thing, but I'm shooting for 2 lessons a month. Between all of our schedules it is hard to have a "planned" FHE. We do make time to spend together as a family, but not the structured lesson, song, activity, treat thing.

There ya go! It is written in the blog archives, so it now must be followed through!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meet me tonight at 530 Studio 2...Thursday..Or Else

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! "So it is written. So it shall be done!" My goal for the New Year is to get a goal. Your multiple goals cloaked as one goal cracks me up! You are on your way to becoming an effective multi-tasker/task-combiner person.

Anonymous said...

I think your goals are admirable.
Love~Mom