Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We have done a lot these last couple of weeks. I will post pictures soon.


The kids were done with school May 22. It was a half day. So we picked up the kids at 12:30 and immediately headed for Dallas (Frisco), TX. It took us about 13 hours to get there (we arrived at 3 in the morning, that's with the time change.) We stayed until the next Tues.

Loved visiting with Chris, Wendy, Jocelyn, Brielle, Payton and Chelsea. Frisco is really a pretty and clean place. Full of new homes, shops, buildings etc. Chris and Wendy have a beautiful home and are a GREAT family. THANK YOU for letting us invade your space!

Zach turned 4 on May 31. The whole day he kept telling me that his name wasn't Zach it was 4. Whatever, dude! He got to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa Pratt with no one else. When we dropped him off we had a cookout with G'ma, G'pa, Aunt Ellen and Roxie (the dog cousin). But, he had to remind us that we were not staying and that we needed to leave him there all by himself (he made sure that, that was clear to all his siblings).

We had the Lewis' Family reunion in Dillon/ Silverthorne. We stayed HERE.
It was beautiful! There were multiple trails to pick from so I had some wonderful places to pick where I wanted to go on my early morning runs. I just LOVE the mountains! We were also within walking distance to the outlets, which of course we just HAD to go to .

Like I said I will have pics soon.

2 comments:

Erin Ann said...

No, Emily, your son's name is 4...I can't believe you've been lying to him all these years!!

I tagged you, so check out my blog for the info!!

Anonymous said...

I clicked the carolina in the pines link and, holy frijoles, the place looks so beautiful. Tell Zach & Jakey "Happy Birthday" from us!
-mar