Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY(May 16, 1998)................. (10 years= tin, aluminum, diamond- How do those all fit together!?)

In honor of 10 years (14 if you count dating) together, here are 10 things I LOVE about Dan:

1. He LOVES ME! Including all my quirks and mentalness (?)

2. He makes me laugh- he doesn't think he does, but he does.

3. He is an honorable priesthood holder.

4. He gave me 4 wonderful kids.

5. He is a hard worker.

6. Says whatever he wants or feels without caring what others think- sometimes good, bad or embarrassing (sometimes I think the same thing in my head, and I'm just to chicken to say it)

7. Supports me in EVERYTHING!

8. Always tells me I'm HOT! (So maybe he isn't as honest with me....hee, hee)

9. Wonderful Father!



10. He is so smart (he married me didn't he!?)


1 comments:

Erin Ann said...

That's awesome!! You two are still a cute little couple (Dan, not so little...but you know what I mean!) And your kids are so stinkin' cute! Congratulations on 10 yrs.