Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
* At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story

Thanks Erin for tagging me!!!!!! Sorry it has taken so long to get it posted..........

1- As a kid I would ride my little tricycle around with my little hat pulled over my eyes(it was a knit hat with a pom-pom on top). Why?! I just thought it was cool that I could see through the stitches and I thought people would think I had x-ray vision because I could see through my hat and not crash. I also had to shake my head around to feel the pom-pom bobble around on the hat.

2. I love playing in the rain, but as soon as it thundered I would bolt into the house( as a kid, not anymore).

3. I have a hard time keeping a house clean. Some of it is because I have 4 tornadoes running through my house at all times, but I have a hard time "tidying". I am sort of a perfectionist( I am learning this as I get older)...... if I start cleaning then I have an uncontrollable urge to clean baseboards, clean out kitchen cabinet shelves, and just get too detailed. I AM WORKING ON THIS DAILY.

4. My favorite flavors in the world are CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER. O.K maybe this is something that you don't already know.

5. As a kid my favorite meal was Rice and Gravy. Everyone thought I was weird because it wasn't pizza or hamburgers. I guess it was because that meal was something we ate a lot of ,and it gave a sense of comfort.

6. I have always had a dream of competing in a fitness competition. I know, I know, I have a lot of work ahead of me...... but this hope resurged (?) because the last winner of the national fitness competition was a 38 yr old from Colorado. I have a few more years. My dream is still within reach :)

7. As soon as I wake up in the morning I have to watch channel 9 news or the Today Show. It is a habit that I just have to do to get me out of bed (I don't watch the ENTIRE Today Show though).

8. I HATE LAUNDRY!! Have I ever mentioned that before!?

Tagged: Raenie, Martha, Melissa, Kathy, Mom, Rachel, Ellen.... and TANNER! (his link is on the side bar)

0 comments: