Monday, May 05, 2008

What a way to start May...........




This is what it looked like on May 1, 2008. Yep! It's snowing! What really is funny is the day before it was almost 80 degrees and I got my first sunburn of the season (I was shoveling rock trying to get some landscaping done).

And like I promised ........ here are pics of Dan's 3/3 tournament. This was exclusively for Farmers employees, but they raised $3,000 for March of Dimes. Yes, Dan was the PUNISHER!



His team didn't win the whole tourny. They won 2 and lost 2. It was fun watching all the different skill levels :)

The pics below are of how Jake occupied his time while basketball was going on.........



stuffing his face.

2 comments:

Raenie said...

Snow in May?? That's just crazy! Love the stuffing of the face pics.

Anonymous said...

You've gotta be kiddin' me with that snow! You guys are turning into professional philanthropists with your fundraising. Ever heard of the Broke Marylanders Foundation? I could put together a walk-a-thon for your involvement! :)
Jake looks like a such a little boy instead of a baby - what a cutie!