Thursday, February 07, 2008

OOOOHHH What have I done......

I have eaten like CRAP and still no work outs in. I am trying to ignore the life that is going on around me and wish I could be a hermit for a couple of days and not be bothered. I have hit my low for the week and will try to recommit myself for the rest of month.
Added Goal:
I want to feel better in my clothes by my birthday. I won't say how much I want to lose because I tend to think I can lose more than is a reality.

I miss my husband and the kids miss their dad. Usually we get to talk more, but because of the conference he is at he has had 12 hr days and then usually a happy hour after all the meetings. (I hope he is keeping it together and not dancing on tables or anything like that). It hasn't left him much "down" time to keep in touch.

The kids had a great time at school today. Tom Nalen(click on the name) from the Broncos came and talked to them at school and showed them his "gear" and his super bowl rings. They thought that was pretty great.


It's funny because Dan and I went to dinner with some friends about a year ago and saw him in person. He walked right by our table with jeans and a t-shirt on, we were at a really nice restaurant and we were all dressed up. I forget that Dan is just as big as some of these pro. athletes, Tom wasn't any bigger really than Dan. On T.V. though he looks enormous(Tom not Dan). There is a connection that Dan has with the Broncos, namely John Lynch. I'll blog about that later when I have more time.


Namaste ( that's for Dan, I love you!)

0 comments: