Monday, February 18, 2008



It's been too long......

literally. Too long since I have posted, and my hair too long. So for Valentines day Dan took the kids for a few hours while I got my hair done at a local salon. The last time I had done that was after Jayla was born. I usually am last minute "I need a hair cut, hope great clips isn't too busy," kind of a person. So here is the before and after.
The after is also after being on the treadmill, so I don't look totally put together but I needed a picture before I lose my time to get things posted. I will post one where I look more like the rock star I am.



And YA! I got a work out in! Tanner and Jayla are home because of Pres. day, so they kept the other 2 busy so I could do "something" to work out. They are such great helpers! I am having a moment of great love for all my kids. They are really great kids.

Well there is now a lot of screaming going on ,so there go my time.

How is everyone doing on their "health"?

4 comments:

Raenie said...

Emily, I love the new hair! You are looking pretty hot!!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog template!

Love the new 'do! It's sporty & chic at the same time. Good job on the workout. I'll have to document my progress soon.
Mar

Melissa Rozeski said...

Oh my goodness, it looks great!!! I love the darker color. There is nothing like the real salon experience, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
You look great! Even though I think of my girls as more blonde, I like the color for you.
Mom