Wednesday, December 05, 2007






Lots-o-pictures

First- Thanks to all of you who helped Tanner by sending him foreign currency. This is how he (we) decided to display them. He ended up with money from India, Europe, Japan, Tiwan, and Malaysia!

Then there are the pictures from Halloween.....

Zach was Rambo-He wanted to be a cool army guy so this is what we came up with, and he has no idea who Rambo is. A lot of people at our ward halloween party and some of our neighbors took pictures of him because he was so funny.
Jayla was Mulan- I loved doing the lips! It sort of freaked her out to see herself with black hair.
Tanner was a ninja- He is just so Tanner! You will have to see his moves when any of you see us.
Jake and I- Jake was a cow, the pass me down costume when we can't think of anything else (or just don't have time). And I am a witch, obviously. Then Dan went out on a limb by dressing in business attire. I do have to say I think he makes a HOT business man. He should dress that way everyday!

0 comments: