Friday, December 07, 2007

Fun Holiday questionnaire.........



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, but still leaves the annoying needles all over


3. When do you put up the tree? Just after Thanksgiving


4. When do you take the tree down? When I get to it, usually a couple of days after New Years.


5. Do you like eggnog? YES!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know that it was my favorite, but the one that stands out is the Corn silk Cabbage Patch Doll.


7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a couple.


8. Hardest person to buy for? Dan, because there are so many things I want to get him, but he never wants me to spend money on him.


9. Easiest person to buy for? Girls who doesn't like lotion and candles.


10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? can't think of any...unless white elephant gifts count.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, even though I don't mail so I end up emailing or posting on the blog (Which will probably happen again this year)


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "White Christmas", "Elf", and of course "The Christmas Story". Sorry I just can't pick one.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The week before, I need to work on that.


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the goodies!!!!!!


16. Clear lights or colored on the trees? White on the tree, and lots of them. Colored on the house.

17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them, but always can't wait to hear John Denver or Amy Grant

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Duh, yes.


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel with red hair.


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning


22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? There is such a build up and then in about 20 minutes it's all over.


23. What I love most about Christmas? The whole spirit!


YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TAGGED!! I want to see all of your answers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags
2. Real tree or artificial? Real, love the smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? After labor day (jk) 1st week of Dec.
4. When do you take the tree down? My Birthday
5. Do you like eggnog? I can attribute some of my poundage to the Nog
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A tie between the Rancor and my first Nike Shoes
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, the Little People
8. Hardest person to buy for? Raenie, because she is a girl.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Me. Pens, shoes, and any gadget.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Labeler
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "Elf", "The Christmas Story", and Fiesta Bowl 2005.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Last minute gives you a nice little rush.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Good idea
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Arby’s & Milkshakes
16. Clear lights or colored on the trees? Colored. I am not prejudiced.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Please Daddy, don’t get drunk this Christmas.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel seems to always occur
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, even olive.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning all the way.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Paul McCartney song hands down!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Worldly- Football Spiritual- remembering Christ and being with family.

Anonymous said...

Charlie, you are a funny little brother. I totally forgot about that horrid Paul McC. Christmas song, but that IS the most annoying thing about Christmas, hands down!

Fun Holiday questionnaire.........
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Mostly wrapping.
2. Real tree or artificial? Not real and I miss the smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving or thereabouts.
4. When do you take the tree down? A little after New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? One of my favorites was a doll with a basket of clothes. I singed her hair trying to use a curling iron on it and I was devastated. I also loved our Fisher Price record player. And my Anne Murray tape. And my Luke Skywalker & Princess Leia "Barbie" dolls. Those are what I remember off-hand.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I do!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone - because I want to give the perfect thing, which almost never works out.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself because I know what I want. :) Are we selfish people, or what?
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Socks? Underwear?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Every year I have intentions of mailing cards, but hardly ever do.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story! (Elf second, then Christmas Vacation, & Trapped in Paradise.)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually try to get a little bit done before Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can recall.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The usual junk: chocolate & baked goods.
16. Clear lights or colored on the trees? I have always had clear, but sometimes I get nostalgic for multi-colored ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
There's no way I could pick just one, but in any case it's not Christmas without the traditional John Denver's Rocky Mountain Christmas!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? The dichotomy of the Holidays.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Today, yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A lame bow because our star broke a couple of years ago & I haven't replaced it, yet.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning. Just like Em.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? That even though Christmas is really about the Savior's birth, it's nearly impossible to find a decent nativity. And that's sad.
23. What I love most about Christmas? The lights, the music, the smells, thinking about spiritual things. And John Denver's Rocky Mountain Christmas. :)