Monday, October 29, 2007

I am just planning the future week and started getting a little sad. Here's my list why.

1. I am so not prepared for halloween. The kids have their costumes(we got them Fri), but in my head I always wanted to be more prepared. We carved a pumpkin weeks ago at Aunt Karla's that is now old, mold and wrinkly and have yet to buy more.

2. This is the last week of football for Dan and Tanner and cheerleading for Jayla. It takes up so much time, 3 practices a week and game on Sat. This has been going on since the second to last week in Aug. It creates for a busy schedule, but I love being busy (as much as I may complain sometimes). They are undefeated, so we are playing in the championship.(That doesn't make me sad. It makes me happy)

3. The Rockies lost. That's all I'll say about that.

0 comments: