Friday, October 26, 2007

What to do about clutter.....

I have decied I hate paper. I am always trying to manage it as it comes into the house between school and mail and stuff that Dan brings home from work or football. Now that we know we will be here for at least another 2 years ( Dan got a promotion that will keep us here in Colorado for a little while longer. Ya, Dan I love you!) I am trying, actually always trying, to organize the house. The toys are finally manageable, I have gone through closets and gotten rid of things or put them away for pass me downs. And then there's the PAPER!!!!! There are so many "what if's"...... I better not get rid of this or that because WHAT IF I need it later. It doesn't look that important but WHAT IF it is and I will be asked to make it appear at a later date. I do not have that inner knowledge of how to contain/ organize. It was not something that I was born with or taught. I am tired of all the crap and want an organized home!!

Help!! I am drowning!! (in paper)

1 comments:

Raenie said...

HO-LEE COW I totally have the same problem. It's all the annoying little things that make the house so cluttered, mainly paper. I get accused all the time of throwing things away when they can't be found. So now I never throw anything away that isn't mine unless I get permission. So that means piles here and piles there, what to do with it all!! I feel your frustration. If you find a solution please share!