Wednesday, October 10, 2007






Zach got fast and Jayla went short.


As you can tell in the pictures Zach is running fast. Dan bought him new shoes at our new Kohls that just opened up by the Super Target. He told me he has lots of energy to run fast because he eats so good. Then he said that he talks so good because Heavenly Father gave him the energy to do that. He has to sleep in his shoes, too. I don't know if it's because he needs to run fast in his dreams or if it's because he's afraid that one of his bro's are going to snatch them at his most vulnerable. ( It's a third child thing, or second boy thing, they never really get anything to themselves.)

You can tell as well that Jayla got her hair cut. She has wanted her hair cut off and on for a year, so Sat. came along and I took her to go get it done. She really likes it and it makes me kind of sad because I think it makes her look older. My little girl is growing up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute new 'do". As for zach, I think it's a two year old boy thing. It was so fun to see you guys, I wish we could have seen the whole family, but hopefully, next summer we can spend some quality Water World time together :)

Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Zach DOES have lots of energy. And smarts because he knows he has lots of energy. Those shoes are killing me...they're a little 80's retro, are they not? Jayla's hair is way cute and looks so healthy!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I love Jayla's hair and those shoes of Zack's are "the bomb"!
Love~Mom