Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A "Peeve"........

WARNING: very open hostility. Read at your own risk!

I have this nagging peeve about people who talk about needing "Me"** time. Anyone who knows me, knows this. I get tired of listening to whining wives saying that they don't want to "lose" themselves, through their roles THEY have chosen as being a wife and mother.

This blog is not big enough to hold my rants about this topic.

My answer to this is........ LOSE YOURSELF! I have found a much better "me" as wife and mother than I could have ever imagined!

** I am all for keeping up on certain interests and such (ie. mine being going to the gym or taking time in the day to read part of a good book), but not at the expense of my family. Do people really need girls nights every day or every other day for that matter! Yes, those people do exist.

1 comments:

tracycharmed said...

Amen sister! You shouldn't have had kids and gotten married if you weren't going to be around to take care of them. Love your honesty :D