Tuesday, August 05, 2008

So I am horrible at following through. I am referring to The Laundry Room post. I have added a few things there, ie. a big cork board for calendars, lonely socks, school things, etc. and a new row of hooks, that things actually stay on. But, due to the clothes that are continually needing washed it is still somewhat of a disaster! I am now working on getting a laundry schedule, always easier said than done.

Football has started for Dan and Tanner, which means that cheerleading has started for Jayla and I. Yes, I said I. I have been roped into being the cheer coach for Jayla's cheer squad. They, of course cheer for Dan's team, so I figured...... I am going to be there anyway so might as well be useful, right?! We have 45 min. practices 3 times a week (they coincide with the football team practice schedule, just not as long as their 2 hours). Another reason I agreed is because I only have 3 girls, including Jayla. My only stipulation was that Dan not make me the Team Mom. He values my sanity too much (his sanity reflects mine, if you get what I mean.) There is one other girl who has a brother on the team and the other girl is the football players age and goes to school with most of them, including Tanner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, that sounds really fun! You'll do a great job & the girls will love you. Isn't it crazy how fast school & fall & all that goes with that - like football - are approaching?