Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I really need to get a camera! I can't keep storing all the pics I take on my phone. And for some reason I can't get the pictures I do have to post on to the stupid blog! There, that's said.


My kids have started school. It is a love/ hate relationship. We love having a schedule but now I feel we (I) am too scheduled. My kids are everywhere and I am with them. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I feel. It makes me feel sort of guilty that now I have 3 in school I can't wait for #4 to join them! Is it wrong for me to want some of my own time again?

Tanner is back into football, and is already learning to work through some physical pain. He has a slight muscle tear in his chest, which was making any pushing motion kind of difficult. We did have him x-rayed to make sure it wasn't something more. I keep telling him that if he wants to take some time off he can, but he doesn't. He looks so small with the other linemen he has on his team. It's really weird seeing those tables turn . He is as happy as a 5th grader can be about being in school. It really freaks me out that he will be in middle school next year! UGH!

Jayla decided to cheer again this year and is doing cross country as well. She is LOVING school. She always does. She has her best friend Isabelle in her class for the 3rd year in a row. They are quite a pair. Both are so shy it's almost painful, but when they get together they are hilarious! Just a bundle of giggles. She is really liking cross country, but is still a little reserved. She is such a great daughter and sister!

Zach is LOVING school as well. He is so happy to have homework (we'll see how long that lasts). He is OOZING personality. And will talk to anyone or tell people how it is. He is a crazy man in soccer, and will talk trash to the other team (again, PERSONALITY). He tells Dan on a weekly basis he is going to score "like 10 times". He has score multiple times each week, but hasn't hit that goal yet.

Jake is LOVING school, too. Because then he is the only one home for part of the day. The first week of school, we would drop the kids off and he would tell me "lets go home so I can play the Wii, ALL BY MYSELF!". He wishes he could do something in sports like the other kids. I keep telling him that next Spring he will get to play soccer. He can't wait.

I have been in a "mood " it seems for the past couple months. It's all internal, but I have been really trying to work on a better attitude towards "things". Be patient with me as I may vent sometimes on this blog. Or write cryptic messages. It's just LIFE.

2 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

I feel like I don't know your kids as well as I should either, but every time I see them, they seem so much fun. Tues, Wed and Thurs from noon to 2:30, Elijah has preschool, so I am free to meet up down here or I could have Marty babysit and I could come to you. Or on Mondays, I don't have anything during school hours so I could come up with the little guys. Does any of that sound like it works for you?

tracycharmed said...

Hey Emily! Glad to hear that the kiddos are back in school. I hate the scheduling as well. Sometimes I am so over scheduled I don't know if I am coming or going. Miss seeing you every morning! Hope all is well :D.