Friday, October 03, 2008


Football Homecoming.....


So here are the sashes and ribbons I made for the cheerleaders. (The picture is on it's side) All the girls were the homecoming queen.

Here's another pic of them hanging on a hanger. I put Velcro at the bottoms of the sashes in hopes they will stay on.



This is just SOME of the banners I made for each of the boys.

Here's what they looked like all rolled up. I was going to drive around to they boys houses during practice and hang them on their doors, but I came to my senses and just gave them to their parents at practice.

This is what they looked like with the boys names and their number.

This is right before the game. Getting all FIRED UP!

Some random practice shots.

Cheerleaders holding the banner for the boys to run through.
The game was GREAT! We beat the other team by a bunch ( I can't remember the exact score). Everything went well until after the game, when the head coach from the other team tried to pick fights with our coaches. It was a good lesson for our kids to see what a sore looser looks like and to never act like one, EVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of work for those signs & sashes! They look great & I'll bet the boys and girls loved them.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a ton of work! I bet the kids felt really special!