Monday, September 08, 2008

More Crafting/creating



We had football/ cheer pictures on Sat before the game. I wanted the cheerleaders to have cute matching bows. So Fri. I frantically sewed these together. (Thanks Mar for the ribbon you sent a couple months ago!) I found these cute little football beads at Walmart. I just sewed and glued them onto alligator clips. They ended up looking like the bows you stick on presents. Oh well. I hope the girls liked them.
We won the football game so now we are 1-1.


Then here is the pillow case dress I made for Jayla. In these pics the ribbon is too long, but I have shortened it after the pics. I couldn't just use the shape of the pillow case cuz it was to wide under her armpits. To fix that I made it more like an A-line shape. When I have more time I want to sew the same celery green ribbon around the bottom hem.

4 comments:

Raenie said...

Wow! That dress is adorable. You made that out of one pillow case?? That's awesome. Good job. The bows are cute too :-)

Anonymous said...

You are a MACHINE! You are one productive woman & those projects are really cute. I just can't believe how Jayla has grown. I'm going to need new photos of your family!

Melissa Rozeski said...

I am totally impressed. I can hardly sew a straight line. I don't even know if should be allowed to called myself a mormon. I can't sing or sew.....I'll never make it!

Anonymous said...

You are just a creative machine. Good job!
Mom