Thursday, September 04, 2008

Look what I made......





I made Jayla some pajama bottoms! Ya me! I found this pretty floral pillow case($3/love finding bargains-it is Waverly) and wanted to make something from them. My first idea was to make those cute pillow case dresses ( check here )
Before making that I remember seeing a cute pattern for making pj bottoms/lounge pants (check here), so I made those first. And I did it! Forgive me if I gloat a little. I made these using a template from some of Jay's current pj's. I didn't want them dragging on the floor, so I made them a little shorter. The waist is just a draw string type, so there is a lot of room to grow. The legs are wide cuz, I just did a straight leg. I think she will like wearing these for a long time since they will look cute as capri's.
My next project will be the cute dress, and making me some lounge pants, and the boys some as well. No dresses for them ;)

3 comments:

Raenie said...

Way to go Em!! They turned out cute. The pillow case dresses are adorable. Can't wait to see your creations on that!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute & comfortable! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go or should a I say wasy to sew. Those look so cute.
Love~Mom