Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Playing Catch Up!

This will be a post to sort of catch up on everything ........ First Tanners baseball team finished 3rd in the season and 2nd in the tournament. Lets just say that we are glad that baseball is only once a year. Tanner played great through the whole season. He played all sorts of positions , he liked playing "any position that the coach put me in".We signed him up for football, so that will be starting here in a couple of weeks.



Tanner Hitting.


Liam (Tanners UFC buddy) & Tanner at Baseball
CONGRATULATIONS TANNER!!

We have been going to Water World on an average 2-3 times a week. Many of my friends and family think I am crazy with 4 kids, but actually it keeps my house cleaner and gives me a break to keep me sane. My kids are little fishes. This is the wave pool that we usually make base. Sometimes we venture to do some rides. Our day usually goes like this...... Make base at captain jacks waves, sunscreen up and play through a couple of wave sessions... make our way to calypso cove where the kids can do some kids slides and play in the water spouts, go on the colorado river ride ( I carry the tube and Jake, while Tanner is usually in charge of holding zachs hand so he doesn't run away), maybe stop at Wally world to do some more kid slides and water toys, and then back to the wave pool. By then Zach is usually ready for a nap, I feed Jake and the other 2 go play in the waves and I chill out getting a good tan. It is great for all of us.



Captain Jacks Wave pool.


Calypso Cove.

Jake is now 4 months old. He is very remenicent of Tanner. He is 26 1/2 inches long and weighs in at 17 1/2 lbs. I am having difficulty getting Jacks picture to post so I will do that later.

We also had a great time with Martha and Cami when they came out to visit. It is never long enough. The kids had such a great time playing with Cami. We also had a nice hour visit with Aunt Raenie when she had a layover here at DIA. I can't believe how big Dallin is. He is supposed to stay like Jake is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer - how much fun and water.sp

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I've been having a hard time finding the time to do so myself. Okay, Water World is WAY different than the last time I went. Which, granted, has been quite a while. We just got back from swimming at our local lake with a bunch of moms & kids from the ward. It was fun, but I thought about how you were probably at Water World and wished I could have transported you guys out to our beach to be with us for the day! You're right, it just wasn't a long enough visit. But, I'm glad for the visiting we did get to do and, obviously, I miss all of you. Come out here & visit - it's so cheap and easy...especially with four young children! Ha, ha!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update! you are my hero!-carting the four kids to waterworld. Good Luck with football season :o)

Char said...

Em, sounds like you guys definitely know how to have fun. We have a pool at our apt complex but its not heated so it has to be smoltering hot outside to enjoy it.