Monday, June 05, 2006

Ok, so I am jumping on the Blog bandwagon along with Raenie and Martha (although Martha's is "closed"). It is just such a great idea so that people can see how we are doing and I don't have to feel bad for not emailing people better. I just post once and everyone can check it when they want. I wash my hands of it and it falls upon the rest of you.

Life has been busy. It is not because there are 4 of us now, mostly it's because of the ages. Baby Jake really doesn't do any thing but eat and lay there. He is a very good baby. He is a champ at getting packed around. His main mode of transportation ( besides mom driving him in the car) is the double jogging stroller that he shares with Zack.

Zack is 2 now and is really the reason for life being chaotic. He is very busy playing "Ball" any kind of ball, and ""pansformers" (transformers). He is the child that is right next to us one minute and lost the next because he found something more facinating. He is the performer in the family.

Jayla is the queen in training, of course. With all brothers what else would she be. She has daddy wrapped around her little finger. She is the second "mom". Repeating everything I say..... "ya, eat your salad. Its good for you." ........." ya, you better get to your room. You are in sooooo much trouble". She just finished soccer. We don't think that will be her sport. She hasn't figured out that she needs to go after the ball. She just has a great time racing down the field. She usually gives her opponent a few seconds head start and taunts them as she passes them..." I am faster than you are!!!" Maybe we will try track.

Tanner is our growing Little man. He is currently playing machine pitch baseball. He is a great hitter, catcher and thrower. We are working on his running. His legs are quite fast as he runs in place. He has no fear of anything and never gives up. He believes he can do anything. Oh, to have that confidence. When he grows up he wants to play for the Rockies and be the champion in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Chamionship http://www.ufc.com/). He thinks that Chuck Liddel is the best and even has Chucks hair cut. He has a little buddy named Liam and they both practice so they both can get in the UFC. They are not at all influenced by their fathers!!

Well that is it for now. As I figure out how to post pics and stuff I will, so check here frequently.
BLESS YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey em! i think it's cool that you're jumping on! We miss you guys soooo much and it will be great to keep posted on the craziness of the lewis clan. i feel left out now...i'm the only kid that doesn't have a blog. if you ever need to, you can ship zack over here to utah :o) we love you!!

Anonymous said...

I read your new blog
and tried to comment.
But Blogger was coppin' a 'tude.
Now it is working and I'm so glad
that Blogger has stopped being rude.
It's awesome to read how you guys are doing.
I'm dying to see Tanner's Chuck 'do.
And I'm looking forward to a day very soon
when I'll get to meet my new 'phew!
XOXOXO

Char said...

Hey Lewis', great to have another fellow blogger. Yes, it is a great way to keep people updated on what's going on with out having to repeat yourself. I look forward to seeing the updates.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
This is GREAT! I loved reading about the kids. Although, check Martha's Blog. I think she's had a change of heart.
Love~Mom

p.s. I'm sorry we missed Tanner's game on Thur. Dad and I went home teaching, again.

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-bed-cover-terbaik/