Thursday, January 14, 2010


I have become a very private person these last few years (sorry to all my friends). I don't know if there was anything that triggered this response, but I don't "talk" much anymore. I like to blame kids and busy schedules, but I know really that those things are really not to blame.

I have decided to make this blog private...... or maybe this is just really a test to see if anyone reads it :-) I don't really care who reads my blog, but I would like to know if anyone does. So if you want to continue to read about this Crazy Lewis Family leave your response or just email me, call me, text me etc. I haven't decided how quickly this will happen so act swiftly!

Have a great Day! :-)

5 comments:

Brian (Gus) and Kathy (Kat) said...

I would like to receive an invitation to your blog, my dear. I get the private thing, and even though we do not see/talk nearly as much as I would like, I like to keep up on your "Crazy Lewis Family."

Melissa Rozeski said...

I like to check in with you guys. Please count me in!

Amanda said...

Me too Emily, if that's okay!

Cassie said...

Count me in! I love keeping in touch.

southernbelleang said...

I haven't checked you blog in awhile and missed this. I would like to still be able to see your blog. We went private awhile ago. If you want to be invited to see it let me know and I will add you to the list. My email is southernbelleang@hotmail.com This is Angie Dirkmaat. :)