Thursday, July 23, 2009

PLEASE SHARE!

I have been thinking about the upcoming events in my life (namely football/cheer) and am trying to plan out schedules already for when we are in the "throws" of this chaotic season. One of the biggest issues I have have is "what's for dinner?!". Here's where the title of this post comes in.....

What is yours, your families, or your friends favorite slow cooker/crock pot recipes? Or 15 min and under recipes?

During this fun time of events we generally don't get home and eat dinner until 8pm, so the quicker the prep to finish time, the better. My family gets tired of eating sandwiches and chicken and dumplings.

Thank you for any and all suggestions! Love ya all ! And here's to all of our busy individual schedules!

1 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

Okay, so this summer I have totally failed at dinner. I am planning on breaking out the old crock pot this year. I also like making soups, they last a few nights and, as long as I have bread, every one is happy!