Saturday, November 22, 2008


"I'm so glad when daddy comes home. Glad as I can be......."

Yay!!! Dan comes home today!
Our week as we were living it seemed to take forever, but when I look back on it, it seems to have gone by so fast. Grandma and Grandpa invited us to go out to dinner and a movie with them last night, which was a wonderful and welcomed break in our routine. It was nice to have someone else to have the kids "deflect"off of. THANK YOU!! I don't know how single parents do it. I can cope for a couple of days {or a week}, but I can't imagine doing this for months or years.
To go along with my sisters "things I am thankful for"...... I am thankful for a husband; wonderful kids, who tollerate my "crazyness" when dad is gone; for family who cares and loves me...... I could go on, and on, and on, but I will stop here for now. Gotta go clean up the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your family is reunited!
Will you post any photos or stories from Dan's trip?

Anonymous said...

By the way, your blog background is cute.